Primacoat is a wood-free coated thin, lightweight paper with optical and mechanical characteristics equal to those of more traditional heavier coated papers.
Primacoat is the whitest coated thin paper on the market; its dazzling whiteness and exceptional print results significantly enhance presentation and help ensure that your message is delivered in a strong and effective manner. Both its brightness and the gloss of the inks provide a remarkable and dazzling finish. Its rigidity makes it compatible with the finishing and personalization techniques often used in direct marketing. And its light weight means savings of paper, postage, and the environment.
- A whiteness that enhances product presentation
- High opacity for superior reproduction
- Excellent run-ability
- Rigidity that makes it perfect for finishing and personalization
- Offered in a silk finish
- Available in 50 g/m2, 55 g/m2 and 60 g/m2 basis weights
- Lighter weight significantly reduces environmental impact versus heavier papers
- Equivalent to Primacoat Silk and now available as a “green” version containing 75% recycled fibre
- Available made to FSC or PEFC certifications standards