Thin, lightweight, recycled and FSC certified, Primagreen is the first eco-designed paper. And the best paper to meet the environmental demands of your customers and your own sustainable development policies.
The first thin paper combining both virgin and recycled pulp, Primagreen is produced exclusively from top grade natural fibers and carefully selected recycled content. Pulp providers, coating materials, and bleaching agents have been analyzed and modified to support the paper’s exceptional ecological position. The result: an annual reduction of more than 2,200 tons of CO2 per year compared to using standard grade papers, even at the same basis weights.
- The first recycled thin paper, with up to 50% post-consumer fiber content
- Exceptional whiteness for a rich appearance
- Excellent 4-color printing results
- Very high opacity for low strike-through and bleed-through
- Very good run-ability, equivalent to that of our industry-leading Primalux papers
- Available in mat and silk from 32 g/m2 to 60 g/m2 basis weights
- Eco analyzed to evaluate and guide its environmental impact
- Made with up to 50% recycled content
- Lighter weight significantly reduces environmental impact
- Made to FSC certification standards
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC), an abundant resource that consumes CO2 during production replaces titanium dioxide, reducing emissions
- Energy intensive optical bleaching agents have been removed