The industry standard in thin, lightweight paper for high-quality, 4-color printing on mat, coated or uncoated surfaces.
Distinguished by whiteness and opacity superior to any similar product on the market, Primalux papers are thin and light weight with exceptional surface consistency and low bleed-through characteristics. Primalux papers offer superior 4-color printing, finishing, binding and personalization that rotary print operators define as the worldwide standard.
- Exceptional whiteness for picture-perfect reproduction
- Very high opacity for ultra-low strike-through
- Excellent 4-color print quality
- First class run-ability
- Offered in two finishes: mat hi-brite and silk
- The gloss of Primalux silk makes it an excellent alternative to LWC papers
- Available from 28 to 65 g/m2 basis weights
- Eco analyzed to evaluate and guide its environmental impact
- Primalux coated papers are made with Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC), an abundant resource that consumes less CO2 during production, reducing emissions
- Available made to FSC or PEFC certifications standards