Thinner and lighter than any paper made for pharmaceutical inserts, Primapharm offers printability, reproduction and readability equal to heavier papers in an easy-folding paper.
The demands on pharmaceutical inserts keep growing: minimum font sizes, added information, multi-lingual text. That’s why Bolloré Thin Papers has created Primapharm, an ultra-lightweight, quality paper that allows more text to be included in the same amount of paper. Clean and consistent, with high opacity for low strike-through and superior brightness for enhanced readability, Primapharm gives pharmaceutical companies a new option to help keep up with the constant changes in regulations.
- Thinner and lighter than standard pharmaceutical papers
- Whiteness consistent with heavier paper standards, ensuring very good legibility
- Superior opacity to standard pharmaceutical leaflet papers
- Excellent run-ability
- Perfectly suited to folding
- Available from 32 g/m2 to 60 g/m2 basis weights
- Lighter weight significantly reduces environmental impact versus traditional, heavier weight papers
- Available made to FSC or PEFC certifications standards