The state of the market quickly showed that technology was complex and there were many printing methods in this field. Also, along with this development, Bolloré Thin Papers worked closely with big reproduction material manufacturers and created two specific ranges dedicated to digital printing.
First, PrimaOne, made for digital laser printing, available in white in 39, 40, 45, and 50 g/m2. PrimaOne, offset quality, perfectly fits digital laser printing for any document that mainly contains black and white text, with or without accompanying colours (official reports, directories, phone books, etc.). It is also made for printing mobile leaflets used for updating legal handbooks.
- Thin paper, lighter than standard paper for digital printing,
- Excellent machinability,
- Volume at 1.17: the thinness of the paper makes it possible to print large volume jobs,
- High opacity so you can print on both sides,
- Exceptional condition of the surface of the paper guarantees excellent results in printing,
- Very pleasant feel.
- Designed in accordance with strict environmental and technological constraints which apply specifically to this method of printing.
- Digital printing is in real boom and we purpose thin papers more environmentally friendly.